Monday, April 21, 2008

Still Hanging On

Behold! I have not forgotten my old pal Currer. I blocked the pieces on Friday night and spent several hours yesterday seaming it all together. It was my first time doing set-in sleeves, and it was quite a challenge. Even though the seams aren't perfect, I'm happy with how it turned out overall. Turns out the peplum I liked so much also involved a looooooong seam...

After I took this photo yesterday I finished weaving in the ends, leaving just the collar and the button band. And the fit? For once I have made something that isn't too big - it has just the right amount of negative ease. Yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty!!

Terri said...

It came out great! I do not remember how it closes, buttons?

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome! And it actually fits just the way you want! Congrats!