Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Some little things

Whoa! It's been over a month since I last posted. To be honest, I lost a bit of my knitting mojo after the whirlwind of my dissertation defense and graduation. After a brief hiatus, though, I am slowly dipping my toe in the water and doing some small projects. Here's what I've accomplished since I last checked in:

1. Finished Currer. I hated the look of the crab-stitch button band that the pattern calls for. So after ripping out the button band several times I finally settled on a garter-stitch band and blue buttons.
2. Finished a Mason-Dixon "ballband" dishcloth.
3. Made some headway in the log cabin blanket I'm knitting for Lincoln.
4. Queued up a bunch of little projects (this involved a trip to the knitting store, of course!). These will be revealed as I begin working on them...

As for my crochet "crush", I may have to wait awhile as I get my mojo back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that blanket!!

Terri said...

I can't wait to see how you have been helping the economy...