Monday, August 20, 2007

The Quest has Ended

Thanks everyone for your great feedback about sweater vests. After searching high and low (and checking out your great suggestiongs), I have finally found exactly what I was looking for. It's a Norah Gaughan design from the new issue of Knitter's: Urban Vest.

I found this online this morning after having spent an hour at The Studio yesterday looking at all of their patterns and not finding anything perfect. I ended up buying a copy of "Folk Vests" because it had a pattern I *thought* would work with a bit of fiddling, but I wasn't completely happy.

Now I just have to find the time to get to Joann's or BN to buy the magazine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I also love the "earthy" men's sweater in that issue. I've been watching for a pattern to knit for Stace; that one just might be it.

Let me know if you have trouble making it to Joann's. I can get there almost anyday with ease. I could pick it up for you and it would give us an excuse to see each other...

Terri said...

I can't wait to see the pattern - I hope you bring it on Wednesday evening.

Linda said...

Jennifer you are a lifesaver! Between the two of us we could knit a million sweater vests (and a couple of log cabin blankets) :)