Sunday, June 03, 2007

Disburbing news about Baby Bobbi Bear

I came across some disturbing information about BBB today while I was relaxing at the Local Barnes and Noble. It seems that Baby Bobbi Bear is so-named because he is a *smaller* version of the full-size Bobbi Bear. Yes - there is a bear out there that is even larger than Baby Bobbi Bear!! BBB is quoted at 15 inches, while full-size Bobbi is a whopping 2 feet tall. To put it in perspective, that is just a couple inches shy of Lincoln's height.

I am truly frightened at the prospect of such a large bear...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, isn't that just ... startling. Perhaps there are some things to which we should NOT aspire.

AnneKaelber said...

I've got the Baby Bobbi Bear pattern. I started it over a year (!) ago, got stuck because I was working with 2 yarns at once (one "regular" wool and one fuzzy, so he'd be a fuzzy bear) and I couldn't see the stitches to fix whatever the problem was (I've since forgotten). I've got these bear-legs hanging around in one of my Sterilite crates of yarn, haunting and taunting me.

You're so impressive at how fast you get a new pattern and crank out a finished (and good-looking!) product!

By the way, Lincoln's getting big! *grin*

Anne.

Terri said...

I am with Beth on this one... Wow, two feet! That is just too much bear for one person.