Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sahara is started

We've had a crazy week. Last weekend we travelled to DH's home town for his grandmother's funeral, and I got to drive back alone with kiddo while DH went on to Denver for work. Needless to say, I'm glad we're all home safe and sound and can get back to normal, everyday life.

On the knitting front, I cast on for Sahara this weekend. Since we were doing a lot of travelling I didn't want to take along a big project, so Ribs and Lace stayed home. I'm using Valley Yarns Goshen is a pretty blue color, and so far I'm really liking it. It's easy to knit with and has a pretty sheen. I'm a bit concerned that it might pill a bit, but we'll see as we go along.

For those of you keeping track, that adds up to four "real" WIP and one "surprise" WIP. Looks like I need to finish some stuff!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just gonna look so totally terrific on you!!!!

Terri said...

I can't wait to see Sahara! Bring your mini dress too if you can - would love to see it also.