Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ribs and Lace Tank, er, Mini-Dress

I realize I haven't posted in a while. I had planned on having this post be a "FO" about the Ribs and Lace Tank. Unfortunately, I have decided that this pattern Will Never End. Ever. Instead of being a hip-length tank, it's turning into a mid-thigh length "mini dress". That's okay with me since I still like the style, but I had expected this pattern to be a quick-knit to tide me over while I waited for a yarn order...but it's turning into a major big deal. So while I wait for the endless pattern to end, I've been thinking about what I want to knit next. The felted hedgehog is ineligible - since I only want to have one toy OTN at a time, I have to finish Bobbi Bear first! I have yarn for two summer sweaters - Sahara and Rusted Root (and no, I didn't buy Tilli Tomas yarn for Sahara - I have a silk blend from Webs) I've also been thinking about knitting a cool felted bag my friend Jenniferdesigned, or maybe a quick and easy belt? Mmmm...so many choices!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, the Sahara is just be-u-tiful, I'd love to see that one as it's progressing! And such a lovely, summery looking design! Better you in the mini-dress than me!

Terri said...

The rusted root definitely looks like a "Linda color". I like the hedgehog too, but it's size is a bit daunting to me. Also, I am getting ready to start either the shawl again, or one of the heirloom stockings.

Anonymous said...

Missed you tonight! Hope you survived your adventure without too much trauma...