Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Secret Pal Revealed!

The final package from my secret pal arrived yesterday! My secret pal is Kate - but I don't have her blog address (please send it to me!)

This package had lots of goodies. Two skeins of Knitpicks Shine Sport - which I've been wanting to try for a while. A lovely pair of knitting needles, and a cute sweater-keychain. Plus a patternbook for knitted snowflakes (although I'm not ready for winter quite yet!!) There was also a very cute sheep measuring tape. Some delicious tea, glycerin soap, and a journal. Thanks for much Kate!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry for leaving out the blog info...http://fortheloveofyarn.blogspot.com.

There is much craziness here at the moment! I am up to my eyeballs in young adult books and research studies for a proposal I have to complete for my research class.

Glad you liked your goodies!
Kate

Terri said...

You got a ton of great stuff! It looks like your secret pal has really put a lot of thought into your packages.

Anonymous said...

Oooh...fun!

Anonymous said...

Missed you Wednesday; hope to see you next week and catch up on all the news!

Unknown said...

Did you know that Secret Pal 11 has begun in sign ups???? Just thought you might like to know!

http://sp11.blogspot.com/

Hope all is well!
Kate

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!