Sunday, September 16, 2007

Completed Sahara


I've been promising photos forever - and finally I have one! Last week I finished Sahara and am pretty happy with the results. Picking up the stitches was just as unfun as I thought it would be, but I slogged through.

Stats:
Pattern: Sahara - sleeveless version
Yarn: Valley Yarns Goshen (cotton/modal/silk blend)
Size: Small
Modifications: 1 extra set of waist decreases
What would I change in the future? I was between sizes, so I did the larger size with more waist decreases. If I did this pattern again, I would do the smaller size with less waist decreases - as it is, it is a bit large in the shoulders.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just gorgeous!! I'm so impressed!!!!!

Terri said...

You did a beautiful job, and I was so glad that you wore it to Knit Night! It really suits you.

Anonymous said...

I really like it! I'd love to see it in person. We should get together again soon!

AnneKaelber said...

Very nicely done, Linda! Now, take a break and come read the rules, cause....

TAG! ;)

http://blog.annekaelber.com/node/238

And let's see some progress on that Bobbi Bear! ;)