Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Searching, once again

It seems these days that I spend more time looking for the *perfect* pattern than actually knitting. I guess that makes me an "idea" woman - perfectly suited for management, I suppose. Not so suited for finishing projects.

My vest is 3/4 done, and I'm on a new quest to find a perfect men's hat pattern. Hubby has requested a hat and I can't refuse. He's already visited the LYS with me (what a nice guy!) and picked out some Nashua Creative Focus Superwash** that is a nce worsted weight. He'd like a beanie-type hat that he can wear around town. Now I'm on a search for a decent man-looking hat pattern or stitch pattern...he already has a basic hat that I've made, and now he wants something more "trendy". Help me, please!

**Note: Hubby actually chose some delicious Berroco Pure Merino, but I did not realize that it's superwash and steered him towards the Nashua instead. I'm tempted to go back to the Studio and surprise him with a hat made with the Berroco...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.islandofmisfitpatterns.com/2006/07/07/cowabunga/


Might be fun.....!