Saturday, March 01, 2008

A Fresh Start (or two)

Below you can see the results of my new swift - which the kiddo now calls "his airplane".  After some serious contemplation I decided to go ahead an knit Currer.  This decision was helped by the fact that after a visit to the "cloffice" (my combination closet/knitting room that was the result of my request to the hubby to let my knitting share his office), I discovered that I actually *had* purchased the right amount of yarn to knit it.

The top yarn is the Euroflax linen from my Valentine swap partner, waiting to become a tank top.  The green yarn is the second ball of Briggs and Little Regal for my Pi Blanket. The blue yarn is Cascade Sierra waiting to be swatched for Currer.
These projects are waiting while I do a quick "in between" project using my stash Malabrigo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy, much?!?!

Terri said...

Wow, you have got big plans. We better extend our retreat to a week instead of one night...

Linda said...

I just realized that seems like a lot - but I tend to do "batch" knitting. Have you ever known me to have project monogamy? This "batch" is to be completed for summer.