Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bobbi Bear in Perspective


Here's the picture to show just how big Bobbi Bear is. The pattern does give the final dimensions of the bear as over a foot tall, so to be fair I knew what I was getting into. Knowing in theory and seeing the reality are two different things, though. Here you can see Bobbi with Lincoln. Notice that Lincoln's arm is blurry - every time we tried to get him to sit next to Bobbi he knocked it over.

Next I'll be picking up stitches for Bobbi's arms, knitting some ears, and giving Bobbi a face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even if he is kinda large now, he's gonna be so snuggly, and he'll be wonderful to hug as Lincoln grows!!

Anonymous said...

Bobbi is looking CUTE! But he hasn't got a leg up on Lincoln...

Terri said...

Bobbi is going to be just precious! I can't wait to see him finished. I have searched all over for Bobbi's yarn... I may have to order it.