Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Crouching Fiber, Hidden Hedgehog

I received a fabulous new package from my secret pal this week! It was all beautifully wrapped, of course.
















First of all, I received the pattern and supplues for this really cute Hedgehog. I did not take a photo of the pattern, so you must click on the link to see how adorable these guys are.




I did take photos of everything else, though! There's two balls of Lambs Pride Worsted (which I've been wanting to try) and a ball of Funny, which will become the hedgehog's back. You can also see in the basket (which is my attempt at doing artful photography) a postcard for the Oriole's stadium. My secret pal is an Orioles fan, which is fine with me since our poor Royals can never seem to win a game.






There was also a dishcloth with an airplane motif (my secret pal promises to tell me where she's getting these patterns when she does her "reveal"). Finally, there was a set of four gorgeous stitch markers. I apologize for the blurry photo, but I seem to be having camera issues today.


Thanks secret pal!

4 comments:

Terri said...

You have a really great secret pal. I can't wait to see the hedgehog when it's finished.

Anonymous said...

Tell your secret pal you've got a knitting friend in Kansas City who's an Orioles fan, too! (I grew up in MD)
Love the stitchmarkers; great fun.
Might have to get that airplane pattern from you once you get it...given my husband's proclivities!
OH my. I might have to make a hedgehog...how cute are they....

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you have received your package and that you liked what I sent. If you find that you have questions about the hedgehog pattern, feel free to ask. I've made two of them and ironically they both turned out differently!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged... Visit my blog for details.